Plan Your Visit
The Hall is officially open for the season! Our inside hours are Wednesday through Saturday 10-4:00, and Sunday 1-4:00. The grounds are always available to enjoy all year round for free.
Fees for adult tours are $10, seniors, military veterans and students are $8, children 12 and under are free. A group rate for groups of ten or more are $7.00 each.
Constable Hall is a Blue Star Museum, meaning that active military and families are free of charge from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
When you arrive, stop at the TOUR sign, honk your horn, and you will be greeted by the Director or a tour guide for parking and tour instructions.
Parking is located next to the Hall as marked. Restrooms and gift shop are available when the Hall is open.
Tour groups greater than 6 may be divided to provide a better experience.
Special tours are available – contact the office for availability. A special tour may focus on a specific topic of interest or take place at a non standard time.
- Individual/family tours last about one hour. Please plan to arrive no later than 3pm (one hour before closing time). There is no need to make a reservation.
- When you arrive, stop at the TOUR sign, honk your horn, and you will be greeted by the Director or a tour guide for parking and tour instructions.
- Group tours are available. However, these must be scheduled in advance with the Director. Please call or email the Director. A casual lunch for groups may also be purchased to enjoy on the grounds for an extra cost. (Ask about this option when you make your groups reservations.)
- Special topic tours are available by appointment. If you are interested, please contact the Director to discuss your interest and possibly making an appointment. Typically, these tours would cover extended details of the Constable family history, a more detailed examination of the artifacts or background history and genealogy of the local area.
Questions? Contact the Director at:
(315) 397-2323 (only during season)
Or see Contacts Page