The Constable Hall Gardens and other estate scenic areas are a colorful canvas for special event photos.
• Photographs are allowed on the grounds at Constable Hall between May 1st and October 31st, weather permitting.
• Prearrangement must be made through staff at Constable Hall.
• All photographs must be taken outside of the Hall, the exterior of the buildings can be used as a backdrop.
Wedding Photographs• A $75 minimum donation is expected from non-members and a $50 donation from members. This donation will reserve your date and must be received at least one week prior to the date.
Senior Portraits, Prom Pictures, Family Portraits, Other Professional Photos• A $30 minimum donation is expected from non-members and a $25 donation from members. This donation will reserve your date and must be received at least one week prior to the date.
Please be advised that taking photos without permission is prohibited! The donations required for the use of the grounds are used to maintain them.
• It is requested that if the hall is open, upon arrival a member of the group check in with the Staff, please use the front door.
• If the hall is not open payment must be made ahead of time.
• Parking is available in the lot marked "Parking". Please do not block the driveway because it can prevent other visitors or emergency vehicles from entering or leaving the grounds.
• Please do not cut or pick any flowers or herbs from the garden or grounds.
• Also if you bring it take it with you, we do not have the resources to clean up after you.
• Restrooms are open when the hall is open.