Thank you for considering us to host your wedding or as a site for your wedding photos.
We are happy to schedule on the grounds of Constable Hall. This may be done between June 1st and October 1st. Pre-arrangements MUST be made at least one month before the event, with staff at Constable Hall.
There are several restrictions that we must impose to help preserve the Hall and its grounds, as requested by the Board of Trustees.
• Weddings are limited to 100 guests.
• All weddings are scheduled for outdoors. Alternate plans should be made in case of inclement weather.
• NO ceremonies will be in the Hall
• Wedding receptions are off premises.
• Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed on the grounds at any time. Individuals with alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave.
A minimum donation of $150 is expected for non-members and $125 for members (to become a member see the link on our membership page). If you choose to also have your photographs taken at the Hall there is no additional donation required. This donation will reserve your date and must be received at least 30 days prior to the date of the event.
• Photographs are allowed on the grounds at Constable Hall between June 1st and October 1st.
• Prearrangements must be made through staff at Constable Hall.
• All photographs must be taken outside of the Hall, the exterior of the buildings can be used as a backdrop.
• A $75 minimum donation is expected from non-members and a $50 donation from members. This donation will reserve your date and must be received at least one week prior to the date.
Information For All
• It is requested that on arrival a member of the wedding party or family will check in with the Staff, please use the front door.
• Parking is available in the lot marked "Parking". Please do not block the driveway because it can prevent other visitors or emergency vehicles from entering or leaving the grounds.
• Please do not cut or pick any flowers or herbs from the garden or grounds.
• Also if you bring it take it with you, we do not have the resources to clean up after you.
• The donations required for the use of the grounds are used to maintain them.
We thank you for thinking of us and we wish you the best of luck in your future happiness.